This week I am on holiday and I am super excited. Both my mother and I have worked extremely hard this year and have decided to go on a road trip our home island the North Island of New Zealand. Driving to locations I haven’t been to since I was a little girl.
As much as a love my make up, I do not wear it everyday, only on evenings out, pictures and special events. We plan to go out for meals etc so I have brought my travel make up bag along. I only tend to take the essentials, The only thing I tend to over pack on are my eye shadow palettes. Surprisingly it all fits in to my Disney bag from ASOS
Okay enough rambling and moving on what I keep in my travel make up bag
I bring my beauty blender which I store inside of an egg (that i purchased from the confectionery section of Kmart) and a small collection of my favourite Real Techniques, Elf, Chi Chi and Kylie Cosmetics brushes.
Face (plus my mascara)
- Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer
- Benefit Porefessional primer
- LA Girl pro conceal concealar
- Maybelline BB cream
- Urban Decay setting spray
- Pixi x Aspyn Ovard highlighter
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
- Kylie Cosmetics Holiday 2016 palette
- Tarte Tartelette palette
- BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo eyeshadow and lip palette
- Kylie Cosmetics Maliboo matte liquid lipstick and lip liner
- Kylie Cosmetics Candy K matte liquid lipstick and lip liner
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua
What are you travel make up essentials? Do you bring more, less or just as much as I do?
Until next time,
Kayla Jay xo