After highlighter, lipstick is my next favourite part of my make up routine. Matte liquid lipsticks is my go to type of lipstick. 99% of the time I will reach for a matte liquid lipstick. I love the fact that liquid mattes dry and stick to your lips with next to no transfer unlike traditional lipstick.
I am a creature of habit so once I find something that I like I will use it time and time again. There are eight different matte liquid lipsticks that I will often to go. 95% of the shades that I will often wear are natural pinky shades but I do have a couple of shades that are somewhat bold that I tend to wear on special occasions.
- Candy K – warm dark pinky shade
- Maliboo – cool toned browny pink shade
- Beeper – pinky brown shade
- Tulle – muted plumy wine shade
- Soft Spoken – dark pink shade
Tanya Burr Cosmetics
- Martha Moo – light pink shade
- NY-Cee – the perfect bold bright red shade
- Buda-Pash – deep berry wine shade
Both the Australis and Tanya Burr Cosmetics have an amazing staying power and out of all of these matte liquid lipsticks that I haven’t need to reapply after eating.
What are your favourite lipstick shades and brands?
Until next time,
Kayla Jay xo